Monday, August 12, 2019

How to host javascript, css and html to github?

 How do I upload github files? For a github developer it is very useful for working on web applications. Then how to upload a code file to github? here's how to upload a code file to github. I will share my experience when I try to upload my files that I got from Jagad.id

 

How to upload source code files to Github?


1. For those of you who don't have a Github account, please register on the official Github website.  I think to create a new account, I don't need to explain, because of course you all can create a new account on Github.
2. If you have successfully created an account, please create a new repository in the upper right corner on the + menu.

3. After clicking new repository, please enter a name and don't forget to check Initialize This Repository.
4 After successful, please upload your javascript file as below.
5.1 Please select file upload.
5.2 Choose the file you want to host.
5.3 Wait until the upload process is complete then press commit Changes
5.5 Copy Link address.

6. And successful You have successfully hosted your file.
7. So that the Script can be uploaded properly, please open the raw githack
8. After your link was copied, please enter it into raw githack. and copy the results from your generate file

No comments:

Post a Comment